Saturday, November 8, 2008

Evidence of Me, Elsewhere

Who’s eatin’ the Chubby Bar? A delicious concoction of trans saturated corn starch and wood, the Chubby gets a rise out of yer. Es Barney gives more comedy per minute than Sam Salmon having the tramples show. It’s to get better now, I am soon to feature more with the help of my friend Randy G. (who I of course call Reggie), he the buyer of my MG, GT and 300Z, and he promised to help me add photo and audio and documents and adverts. That is to say, the validation you seek and ye shall finders keepers losers we the people in order to form a more perfect circle of acquaintances and friends, have another, turn a phrase? Wellesley slapped my beard right off so SAIL ON WELLESLEY and take your misguided shambles of a Shangri-La with you. Referring Three Dog Night, add spinning wheel, Journey, Grateful Dead, Ezekiel et. al., see PMRC v. Zappa.

No comments: