Saturday, October 18, 2008

Perspius Perspective

All the con men wanna tell ya that ya runnin’ with a fella that’d turn a purple yella like a kook. But I am not about that. I am about harvesting a return on the costly, causticly mendicanted thoughts that round out the brain of yourself and others, insomuch as we understand it from a Perspius Perspective.

Mendicant! I understand that the Bee Wize Company and any other company that may have been at fault in this could still be in play. But it is the media that field this play, and I guess you might say I’m trying to steal third in true essay form. Call me Jefe, a dusty honorific from my friend Graham.

Much of what is here rewrought went to the outlets you’d expect, but we lost the address to Argosy so those did not. In any event, I have known enough publicist chatties to know that for maximum expulsure your propellant must be dapper and just. Bear my propellant wisely, or shuffle off to hominem’s highway. Lé Stupé!

No comments: