Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Polyglot Nü Heaven Annual

They say in those reviews I read “Day in day out Forkmode is spreads his brand of intelikshuel jelly but is he saying something?” I am, and saying it obtuse in the style of a V-neck if you can just look through your own preconditioned determinants vis a vis reading between the lines or breathing between the ether. I have evidence and I have heard the sound of success’s soul screaming skyward and I talk to the best of them, and a cohesive whole is in sight for everyone.

Let me tell you this, you cannot MARGINALIZE THE FACT THAT I AM THE MAN. I scoff at the Jonas Brothers new movie unless there is a role for Elvis Costello. I quickly file news of Joaquin Phoenix’s inpending retirement in the Usher bin with a flick of the wrist. I chastise Jennifer Aniston for again wrapping herself shamelessly in Mayer’s web. There’s twice as many chips in this half-baked cookie and those Cardiff dames is skimmin’ by the bushel. Ha’penny, ha’penny, whole. You know something about directionals that I don’t, lest we engage the Perspius Perspective.

No comments: