Thursday, October 23, 2008

T-Red Pixelated

I’m tired, yes, but no prompting can make me take those pills if I don’t want to. The creation lies in the propulsion, and the propulsion is secreted in a nether-region of the brain that must not be adjusted via synthetics, there were some kind of pants related to synthetics, or a synthetic pant leg, perhaps made special for the odd-limbed wearer, for the purpose of being dapper, and fearn’t the pixilated pixie. You said or suggested strongly (yes I am talking to you MoiHelmut) I clearly didn’t read my own posts but I do, every word as it is written and there’s no place for derision in the revisions, but there are certainly clues throughout, and that’s what I brought it here for, as if to say this may be fragments but let’s look at the whole chunk. Lemming fields, lemming fields, lemming fields, lemming fields.

No comments: